When trying to restore printers using Printer Migrator on a windows 2003 server, you may receive this message: “WARNING: Kernel Mode Drivers (version 2) are blocked on the target machine. Disable Kernel Mode driver blocking and re-run Printer Migrator…”
1. Run Local Group Policy. Open Run and type gpedit.msc
2. Explorer Computer Configuration,
3. Select Administrative Templates,
4. click Printer.
5. On the Right pane, right-click on "Disallow installation of printers using kernel mode drivers"
6. Select Properties and check Disabled.
7. Click OK to close the Local Group Policy.